- International and Canadian News: deportations of Palestinians refugees, Coca Cola accused of murder, a British plan to hide nuclear bombs in Germany, Music "piracy" and terrorism, and analysis of John Manley's decision to drop out of the Liberal leadership race.
- An interview with Emmanuel Todd, a historian who argues that the US empire is in decline, and has been for the past decade.
- Readings on the recent history of Liberia
- Heather Meek's comics
- The Weekly Chomsky
- Carole Ferrari on HydroQuebec's plans to divert rivers flowing into James Bay
- Reviews of Shakespeare productions in Halifax and Toronto
We are now "hiring" for several volunteer positions. Positions require anywhere from 2-6 hours per week.
A few people have joined the Dominion in recent weeks: Susan Thompson is the new features co-editor, Yuill Herbert is co-editing the environment page with Hillary Lindsay, and Marcel Mason has been providing news updates and commentary from the vast Canadian north on the Dominion Weblog.
The Dominion Daily Weblog is updated daily with commentary on a variety of topics and links to interesting articles from around the web.